[PD] Problem with [$n 1]

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 01:10:18 CEST 2010

[$n 1] often isn't recognized when I first load an abstraction.
However, if I create one in a patch it creates properly, first time.
So I find myself having to open my abstractions and re-create all my
[$n 1] objects each time I load them. This doesn't seem to happen with
[dollarg], so I have started changing my [$n 1] to [dollarg].

I am still curious as to why this is happening though. Is it a known bug?

I am running Pd-extended 0.41.4 on a MacBook with OS X 10.5.8.