[PD] pix_video crash with snow leopard

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:34:49 CEST 2010

Hi list!
I'm experiencing a very annoying problem in my PD class. Many students have
snow leopard installed and when we try to create a pix_video object
pdextended crash. I tried with 0.42 and 0.41... it's the same.
Runnig Pd from a terminal this is the error:

2010-05-03 16:02:58.554 pdextended[3446:903] Error loading
/Library/QuickTime/DigitalVoodoo.component/Contents/MacOS/Voodoo_SD_DV10:
dlopen(/Library/QuickTime/DigitalVoodoo.component/Contents/MacOS/Voodoo_SD_DV10,
262): Library not loaded:
/Library/Frameworks/DigitalVoodooLib.framework/Versions/A/DigitalVoodooLib
  Referenced from:
/Library/QuickTime/DigitalVoodoo.component/Contents/MacOS/Voodoo_SD_DV10
  Reason: image not found

So, Voodoo_SD_DV10 is missing...but here we enter in the voodoo things
really because it exist and it is in the correct path with all the
permissions (to be sure I did a chmod 777)
And this problem is not about one computer but all the (fucking) snow
leopard distribution.
Am I alone on that?
Should I send a bug?
cheers
husk

--
If identity in the Post-modernism is nothing you can call me a
RadikalTeknoFreak Hartivist