[PD] [PD-announce] [wiimote] for ubuntu

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue May 11 18:04:13 CEST 2010

Hi all

Mike Wozniewski's original page [1] is not available anymore. However, I
guess the sources in svn/externals/hardware/wiimote are based on his
code. You can check the svn log for all changes made by IOhannes since
the fork.
IIRC, IOhannes already fixed the misspeller with 'Nunchuck' in svn.

Actually, I d'be happy to create a package that supports both extensions
MotionPlus and Nunchuk. Is it correct, that currently Yvan's wiilib
supports only the Nunchuk and [wiimote] from svn supports only
MotionPlus and neither supports Classic Controller?
If not, please let me know what works best. Personally, I was mainly
interested in the MotionPlus, because this is what I have.

[1] http://mikewoz.com/index.php?page=pd-stuff

Roman