[PD] Help please was oggcast~ delaylines&reverbs

brandt at subnet.at brandt at subnet.at
Thu May 13 23:23:26 CEST 2010

hello again

I mentioned following problem in a virtual 64 bit debian system:

if I cast the strem from my windoze laptop, all of the delays are
working pronerly, if i
do the same on the virtual system, non of them are working anymore

i still do not have any glue and didn´t find anything in the list archive...

even if i just run the example patch G01.delay.pd adding the oggcast~
enviroment, I just
can hear the original signal. If i run it from my windows machine at
home, it works
perfect. first i thought it has somthing to do with the amount of
memory on the virtual
machine, but since we ingresed the amount of ram to 138 megs, this
should not be an issue.

I mentioned following problem in a virtual 64 bit debian system:

if I cast the strem from my windoze laptop, all of the delays are
working pronerly, if i do the same on the virtual system, non of them
are working anymore

I tried also -noaudio without sucsess

please

der.brandt