[PD] Fwd: loading an .aif file into an array

Daniel Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:50:34 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 31, 2010 at 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [PD] loading an .aif file into an array
To: Camilo Cadavid <cccadavid at hotmail.com>

Those patches are abstractions. Read this
http://en.flossmanuals.net/PureData/Abstractions

<http://en.flossmanuals.net/PureData/Abstractions>You have to add them to a
folder that Pd can find, the most obvious being the folder you are workign
in.

So if you layout is:

projects/pd/test

and you are currently editing projects/pd/test/main.pd

you can put rc-filename into projects/pd/test and load it in main.pd.

If you edit a patch in another fodler, it wont be bael to find rc-filename.
To fix that, put rc-filename into a fodler and add it to pd's search path.

Look at the Path section in
http://en.flossmanuals.net/PureData/AdvancedConfig

--
Dan Wilcox