No subject

Mon Jun 7 12:09:39 CEST 2010

inputs. This is from an email from one of the portaudio developers. There may be some workarounds available,
depending on the card's chipset and what open source drivers are available for it (try kxproject and emu101 or
something like that). I was about to buy an Audigy 2 NX, but I'm holding off until I know whether there is a
workaround possible. Please let me know if you figure it out.

-Ian