[PD] many DVI ports with Debian/Ubuntu and Gem

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Thu Jun 3 22:43:34 CEST 2010

Ten separate screens or 10 contiguous? I have had problems with more than three with an NVIDIA quadroplex in my work machine. The nvidia quadroplex driver just does not work for me in ubuntu. I would be interested to see what you find out.

I have an winxp/ubuntu dual boot for one theatre and it has 8 DVI outputs, which looks gorgeous with GEM on WINXP [7000x1050]