[PD] many DVI ports with Debian/Ubuntu and Gem

Ricardopalmieri ricardopalmieri at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 23:30:38 CEST 2010

Hi Hans,

We've been used in mobilecrash installation (4 dvi outputs) an asus
motherboard with 2 nvidia cards pci-expr (9800 gs), in sli mode, under
ubuntu 9.1.

Now we will start some tests using 6 heads in one pc, but using an
analog matrox triplhead2go.

But I would like to hear more about this subject also.

Hugs

Palm

sent by palmpod