[PD] workflow

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:32:20 CEST 2010

I've had this problem before, so, yeah, I'd agree, delete on un-placed objects sounds really helpful.

From: timvets at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 02:57:54 +0200
To: pd-list at iem.at
Subject: [PD] workflow

I just had this little idea that could improve my patching workflow:I don't know if anyone would care, but here it is:
when doing ctrl+1 to create an object box, then changing your mind and typing nothing in it, but doing backspace deletes the created object immediately...

so that you don't have to click outside the empty object to finalize it, select it again by dragging the 'lasso' over it to do backspace to remove it...as it is now, backspace in an empty object does nothing, so i guess it could be used for something?

gr,Tim