[PD] [Gem][pix_threshold]

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Jun 7 16:46:05 CEST 2010

Hmm, i can't understand why you have [pd background image] and [pd mask]
in your patch.
There is a problem when you write 'the subpatches are placed following
order rendering' because [gemwin 0] <=> [gemwin 50].
If I understand, you want to see a background image when the particles
are drawn ?
++

Jack