[PD] Pd exhibition WAS: Google Summer of Code 2011

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Jun 7 22:52:47 CEST 2010

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, Dan Wilcox wrote:

> Shit. Hah. Well, then the submission process is indeed not as obvious as
> I would have thought. I just followed the guide but somehow missed this
> rule. There should be a form etc where people can submit their projects.
> I removed my article form the exhibition.

It doesn't seem to be a submission process that works, because despite
several posts to the pd-list over quite a bit of time, virtually nobody
has submitted anything. It can be either because of the rule that is
ill-adapted to the community, or the lack of advertisement (why not a big
loud « Call for Recommendations » that reaches outside of pd-list ?), or
perhaps pd users don't need something like that at all (but I'd doubt it).