[PD] Data structures with $0?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:00:04 CEST 2010

>> Does anyone know a general formula for bezier curves of the xth order?
>
> This seems interesting, but it was just a lame google "bezier nth order"
> search... Although, here it is:
> - http://anidea.com/technology/fun-with-bezier-curves/

here's the latest patch, with cubic lines. I've seen that site while doing
my research, but there was no formula there I couldn't understand (my math
skills are below high school level). If you point me to a formula for an x
order curve (in case such formula exists), I could implement it in the
patch.

I was also thinking of instead using as many cubic lines as possible (and
match the end point with the first point of the next), but it might be
simpler to get a general formula instead.

João