[PD] Fwd: l'franglais, et éventuellement de retour à PureData...

Olivier Baudu lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 21:38:20 CEST 2010

Goodjour,

When I have questions about Pd, I usually start with going on
http://codelab.fr/pure-data to ask it in french...
If no one give me answer I come on this list and try to be understood in
english.

Otherwise, I think the french activity around Pd is significantly
increasing...
Something like 5 events dealing with art and code (Pd, Processing, Max,
VVVV...) have been organised in 2010 in France by the people who post on
codelab.fr and the next one will be the 10th of july (it's the event
Matohawk came here to talk about).

We (Ping and Labomedia, two french associations) are working on a toolkit to
facilitate the organisation of workshop dealing with interaction, art and
multimedia...
We're still on the way but the victory is coming soon.

Sure Pd is gonna win.

Yeepee.

01ivier