[PD] Fwd: l'franglais, et éventuellement de retour à PureData...

matohawk matohawk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 22:01:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

I would like to help you to translate in french the pd floss and
Few years before in La Kitchen in Paris, Thierry Coduys started to
translate pd help files into french. I don't know if it's finish but we
can ask for this...

But I don't have time yet to do the translation. I need to organise my
life first maybe after I will try to organise french pd.

Thomas