[PD] What's up with the mailing list archives and/or Google????

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 30 00:15:12 CEST 2010

I noticed the problem as well. I guess what happens is that the message
numbering has changed for some reason. Probably the last time google was
crawling
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2009-06/070918.html it
actually still contained the post about Blank Pages.

Don't know how mailman works internally, but probably the message-IDs
are not persistent (when you move archives around or delete some
messages? I don't know).

Roman