[PD] What's up with the mailing list archives and/or Google????

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:01:39 CEST 2010

It seems the problem is indeed in the archive, regardless of Google.
I've just tried searching the archive directly, and the results are
complete nonsense: not the usual nonsense (e.g. returning an unrelated
message as a result just because the keyword appears in the "next
message" title, for example) but complete junk.

Is anybody in the list involved in the maintenance of the mailing list
and have any idea whether this is going to be fixed?

thanks
m.