[PD] Problem with Textfile and line with float

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Wed Jun 30 00:42:48 CEST 2010

I did that, but what are you expecting your patch to do?
Should it send each object read from text file separately?

'Cause here (with the patch I explain in my previous reply) the textfile
reads your file and outputs all the values to a [print list] so then its
just a matter of manipulating that into what you want.

I used your file for the tests. I can try to look and guess what do you
intend, but its probably less ambiguous if you explain the purpose. :)

Best of luck,
Pedro

Pedro Lopes
contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt