[PD] Problem with Textfile and line with float

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 05:53:02 CEST 2010

I'm not sure about that.  I just compiled Miller's version, commented out some lines in x_qlist.c so that [textfile] always outputs a list, then recompiled.  And hey, it
worked!  But it's pretty simple-minded, and I didn't get a chance to test if I broke something by doing that.

-Jonathan

>(I was about to try screwing around with the code of [textfile] to see if I could achieve this >with my [lack of] c skills, but my linux box just died.)
I was trying too, but couldn't figure out how to make pd load my modified textfile.pd_linux instead of the default one.. any hints? (I tried with--nostdpath and --path "file")

--
Pedro Lopes
contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes