[PD] GEM pix_film crashing on OSX 10.5

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sun Jul 4 14:14:10 CEST 2010

[pix_film] is well known for this kind of crash-y issues.

It might depends on the codec you use (i.e. different codecs are installed
on MacMini)

However, have you tried using [pix_movie] instead?

In my experience it's more reliable.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net