[PD] Future of Motorsounds in Electric Cars and Games

George Ker geokeratz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 15:28:20 CEST 2010

Hi Hans,
I 'd really like to help because I found it interesting, but it was a really
hard thing for me. I felt like working - not just answering questions.
A lot of questions , were too hard to understand! They were auto-translated
to English - NOT by a human,  did they?
( - Even as a passenger car driving beat with a nice strong sound more
joyful.
 -Remember, when you one-vehicle noise is noticed last special? And why?  )

Additionally , You couldn't find any sensible answer to some of them. For
example , what I'm supposed to answer in:
-What do you think generally about noises or sounds of cars?
-Let us assume that anything is possible! Can you imagine that electric cars
may sound differently than usual internal combustion engines? Why should I
mind?

In most of the survey's parts , I just "felt" what you were trying to ask.

friendly (really)

-----

GeorgeKer~

http://tinyurl.com/georgeker