[PD] readanysf~ error

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jul 22 04:47:00 CEST 2010

So I looked at the files again, this worked for me (I just added the
last step):

cd externals/august/readanysf~
make -f Makefile.darwin
./embed-MacOSX-dependencies.sh

If you want to make the same package as me, then just:
cd ..
zip -9r readanysf~.zip readanysf~

That folder just drops into /Library/Pd to install. :)  I'll update
gavl and gmerlin on Mac OS X once Pd-extended 0.42.5 is released.

.hc