[PD] Gem eating Pd?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Wed Aug 11 19:25:46 CEST 2010

Le 11/08/2010 19:11, Dafydd Hughes a écrit :
> Can't do 600fps. Man. Last time I buy an Apple.
600 fps is not so much, and every computer should be able to do this, specially if you render a black screen.
except of course if you sync the rendering on the screen, so you can't do more than 60fps.
this is default on osX.
so, when asking 600fps, the GPU spend most of it's time waiting for a syncro.

on Gem example GPU_physical_model, many frame are render on the same time in order to have about 1000fps for the physical model...

Cyrille