[PD] towards better diff [was: Portuguese translation of the PD manual]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Aug 14 01:06:15 CEST 2010

This would be an awesome project for someone to take on.  From my point
of view, I think the most fruitful place to start is not the .pd text
file format, but the visual rendering of that text file. It is how the
Pd patch looks that is meaningful, so I think that rendering an image of
each patch/subpatch then using some kind of visual diff would be a good
place to start.

.hc