[PD] ofxPd addon for openFrameworks

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 16 02:25:58 CEST 2010

Ah yes, this is good news!  I am curious if you have seen our recent
efforts of porting Pd to Android?  In the process, we (by we I mean
mostly Peter Brinkmann) have created a pretty nice libpd implementation
which should also work in Java and Processing.  It should be quite easy
to use in OF too.

- it has audio input and output
- you can send/receive pd messages using the lib (i.e. no OSC needed)

We should merge efforts.  We've looked at Bryan Sommersett's pdlib code
and it looks to be quite similar in concept.  Here's our code if you
want to check it out:

http://gitorious.org/pdlib

.hc