[PD] [ot] sueing the mailing list...

kevin vacillates at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 04:26:08 CEST 2010

 probably not the best thread to introduce myself on, but,
this:
> If you honor this request, do you create precedent to remove anyone's
message
> whenever they ask? If there is no legal obligation, I suggest leaving the
> list archive in tact.

and this:
>  call the FSF! :)

and also call the EFF.  (perhaps more useful than calling the FSF?)

this is a pretty ridiculous request, and would be an even more ridiculous
lawsuit.  who would he sue, anyways?  the admins? miller? the university of
california?  mark yudof?

and hi, nice to meet you all.  i'm kevin, i work mostly in max, but have
been pretty compelled by pd lately.

best,