[PD] object to get pdversion/tclversion/basedir

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 03:26:10 CEST 2010

--- On Thu, 9/2/10, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
> Subject: Re: [PD] object to get pdversion/tclversion/basedir
> To: "Jonathan Wilkes" <jancsika at yahoo.com>
> Cc: pd-list at iem.at
> Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 11:57 PM
>
> Digging thru my backlog... in Pd-extended there is
>
> hcs/version
> tcl/tcl_version
> ggee/getdir
>
> I agree, it would be nice to have the About Pd page be a Pd
> patch.  If you make one, I'll include it in Pd-extended
> 0.43.

Ok, here's a 1st attempt.  It would look a lot better if I used
[entry] to display the Pd version (and possibly tcl version) but
that object is too buggy to use.

The links work assuming about.pd lives in doc/5.reference.

Btw-
/usr/lib/pd-extended/LICENSE.txt, referred to in the
current "about pd" textfile, doesn't exist on my machine.

-Jonathan