[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

Py Fave pyfave at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:59:53 CEST 2010

just to tell my life ,

switching slowly from windows to ubuntu for pd here .

slowly because it's a new system,
that is making me try things i regret later.
(my latest problem is logs filling my hard drive.i mean completely...)

but i prefer to have the choice
Free Software shouldn't impose a way of making things .imho.

anyway im convinced it's the way to go .
py