[PD] web client

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 14:44:25 CEST 2010

Hah, you don't need to put "by danomatika". I just posted a patch by others.

My main point in doing so is to reiterate that we should be moving useful information and example patches out of the list and onto the wiki. It would help others and provide a buffer from those commonly asked questions, so everyone can get back to discussing the pros and cons of supporting one os over another.:D

Sent from my phone.
Dan Wilcox
robotcowboy.com
danomatika.com