[PD] web client

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Sep 22 16:55:17 CEST 2010

Yes, I know what you mean, and that's why I posted that way. I didn't imply
the patch were yours.
It's quite rare to see tutorials and similar posted on the community site. I
myself did it only once or twice... that's why I appreciate your post.

we should be moving useful information and example patches out of the list
> and onto the wiki

+1

and I'd add we could work on a better organization of contents on the wiki.
When I say "we" I state my will to be involved.

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |