[PD] GUI speed

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:45:27 CEST 2010

> Well, it's not very exportable as i have modified/overwritten some
> abstractions made by others. Baaad practice!
> I'm trying to attach it now and i hope i works. Need pd-extended and many
> libs from it, moonlib for sure.

not much, some abstractions are missing.

anyway, even with the patch not working, I can see something is
definitively wrong. just by opening it with audio off, I get consistent
50% cpu usage - which means it's using a whole processor of my dual core.
unless one of the missing abs is the problem, I would suggest you spend
some hours bug tracking.

João