[PD] problem in compiling puredata_opencv

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:31:25 CEST 2010

ola yves,

ookay, i'll try that, even though i did try to go back to pd-extended
0.41-4, and yeah your opencv works :) but i'll try your suggestion anyway :D

Anyway, i Was wondering, what is the best way to implement blob detection on
pd? or if I want to detect and track an edge of an object from a camera,
what is the best way to do it?

Thank you

Regards,

didit