[PD] Graphic Novel Opera

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Tue Oct 19 03:19:47 CEST 2010

sounds cool
lets see the patch :-)

pp
From: pd-list-bounces at iem.at [pd-list-bounces at iem.at] On Behalf Of Martin Eckart [imartron at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 8:24 PM
To: pd-list
Subject: [PD] Graphic Novel Opera

Hi list,

Just wanted to send out a link to my group's graphic-novel (rock?) opera
"Le Cyc" that we recently released online:
http://www.polydactylhearts.ca/?page_id=397

For the project I built a projection system in PD-GEM which allows the
artist to "perform" the visuals (including panning/zooming) in real-time
with the band.  It's a glorified slideshow but I'm proud of it :)

We're performing that and our newer project "Hello Adventure" (no online
samples...yet.  More of a stop-motion animation piece) in Montreal this
coming weekend and in other parts of Ontario through early November so
if you're in the area please do come say hi.

Cheers,
-martin