[PD] OSC messages without / (fwd)

Leandro da Mota Damasceno lemota at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 09:47:02 CEST 2010

Hi Roman

It's ok, i just keep forgetting to reply to all...

so, I really don't understand how that could be happening, especially when
in max/MSP i don't have to route any #bundle tag. It's funny how it shows
how different it is to work with osc in both languages.  the deadline for
next week is what is actually getting me worried...

best

Leandro