[PD] Gridflow+ L2Ork pd-extended (was: L2Ork pd-extended release candidate 1 now available)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Dec 3 16:06:18 CET 2010

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> I am not sure if you already mentioned this but did you actually try
> recompiling gridflow from scratch or are you using one of the
> precompiled packages in conjunction with the l2ork pd-extended?

If you do this, then you also need to modify "bundled/m_pd.h" to add that
field. Well, I think GridFlow still would work if you replace the m_pd.h
by the one from your pd distro, but I won't guarantee that this will work
in the future. I'd rather have a loadtime check for the size of
t_widgetbehavior.