[PD] new license for pidip and unauthorized WAS: pd-pidip into Debian

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:56:26 CET 2010

Hi list, Hi Hans, I really liked using pdp_mgrid why I allowed to
follow each of the points that I requested, even could make
conditional for each of the points of intersection, not only on an
axis.
The object pix_blob also gave me those readings, but always so noisy
and erratic, usually can detect the presence and the occasional
movement, have a leading colleagues have recommended pix_background,
but no taste, what recommend you to detect exactly each quadrant? ...
ideal would be a kind of grid.
Gridflow have also recommended, but still can not quite decipher the code.

Thanks for responding.

Best regards

José

>>> http://comunicacionnativa.blogspot.com/