[PD] Pd refcards

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Dec 14 20:45:12 CET 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, Karim Barkati wrote:

> Nope Mathieu, I didn't know about these translation files. It's very
> interesting and it could have saved me some questions on translation
> issues ! But it's some consolation to me that usually manual adjustments
> stay necessary to fit on one or two pages *nicely* ;-)

It's not just that : the translation files I have also give translation
for most items in the Put menu ([bng] [tgl] etc) and they include real
descriptions for math operators instead of vague stuff like «higher math»
and silly jokes like «lower math».

That was my initiative in 2004 to make such a list of short descriptions
(readable by tcl), and in 2005 for the translations (which were made by
various people in 2005-2008).