[PD] pd openembedded beagleboard-demo-image

mark gross markgross at thegnar.org
Wed Dec 29 02:53:55 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 01:01:42AM +0000, errordeveloper at gmail.com wrote:

> Greate to hear that vanilla compiles ok and starts up!!

I did have to patch the make files to use $(STRIP) instead of "strip"
and I did some thrashing about in Makefile.am to get pd_LDFLAGS suck in
enviornment setting for LDFLAGS that I don't feel supper confident about
but, we can review that mess after it makes noises.

> what version of GCC did you use?
gcc 4.5.2 20101105(prerelease)
its what OE made as part of the angstrom build.

> how floating point is handled ?
I bet its in software libs.

> have you tried using USB audion instead?
no.

> I just had been looking at the Pandora Board,
> which uses 2-core Cortex-A9 with FPU,
> thing to get it soonish to run my pd
> WSN project (http://wmi.new-synth.info).

Yeah the panda is nice.  I have a BeagleBoard.

--mark