[PD] Body tracking

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:51:29 CET 2011

> It's hard to say if this solution can work for me.
> Maybe I should just buy a ps3 camera and try out.

they are cheap...

> Do you think that the ps3 camera can correctly track a body moving
> (using enough lighting)?

correctly depends on the kind of data you want to get form the movement...
if you need accurate tracking of something like slams and rolls as in
cycrille's example, then no. if you need a continuous signal of arms and
legs, then maybe. if you're thinking that a camera from far away will get
the nuanced movement of fingers and hands, then probably no, etc.

does this make sense?

> Best

Jaime E Oliver LR

www.jaimeoliver.pe