[PD] create musicxml or midi files from pd?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 23 23:34:22 CET 2011

Hi,

still about the notation subject from a while ago, a question from another
perspective. Is there any library that allows to create a musicxml
document? I think not, but just wanted to be sure.

To create a midi file, I know about midifile. For some reason I didn't
find it very reliable in the past (don't remember why now) when it came to
create midi files. Are there any other possibilities besides that?

I think also noone works with other formats such as lilypond etc., right?
Just want to go over the possibilities.

Thanks,

João