[PD] dissonance_curves_mod.pd

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:33:14 CET 2011

I released the PdCon07 patch yeah, and it's also there with my master's
dissertation on my website. Although I really feel like throwing that away
and updating it, it was my first patch ever and it's hideous.

I released a first roughness object in 2009, but we've done so much on it
last year Mathieu, that I'm holding to do an update this year, which is the
last year of my phd. Hopefully for PdCon11 I can have a proper update on the
research and include also other psychoacoustic models I've been working
with.

cheers