[PD] is pdp supposed to work?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Jan 31 23:07:14 CET 2011

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> However, unlike GridFlow, PDP supports only one window per window-class
> (one for [pdp_glx], one for [pdp_xv], ...) whereas GridFlow supports one
> window per window-object, so that [#out x11] four times opens four
> windows.

Erratum :

I remember having to do something like use one object of each class for
the purpose of doing something, but I don't quite remember what it was,
and I'm pretty sure it was in 2004 or 2005. The PDP currently on my
machine can open multiple [pdp_glx] windows and [pdp_xv] windows.

Now that I think of it, it probably was instead something to do with
multi-screen video cards that would only allow GL on the first screen.