[PD] how can I clear [vd~]

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:29:50 CET 2011

Oh, I agree. I'd much rather use [vd~] than hack a workaround. But I
don't think all of us are in the level of compiling our own externals
(I, for one, have never done it). I'm merely suggesting it as an
alternative.

It is a pretty simple workaround, though. If you use [poke~] to write,
then the delay time is just an offset to the index of [poke~]. And
then, as you suggest, one can use whatever object that employs
whatever interpolation method one prefers.

.mmb

--
Mike Moser-Booth
mmoserbooth at gmail.com