[PD] Gem dolly zoom

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:31:51 CET 2011

me again,
changing the 'lens' parameter introduces a wierd flickering.
I have a cube and a light, and it looks like the light seems to flip off and
on at each new value.
(it doesn't occur after 'lighting 0')
Also, (I still don't really understand how perspec and view work) the cube
gets truncated at some settings.
I suppose it has to do with 'perspec' changing the distance at which objects
disappear...
gr,
Tim