[PD] externals and Mac OS X 10.6

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Feb 6 23:22:09 CET 2011

YOu're probably much better off using the new Makefile template, it
handles the OSX build issues.  By default, it'll build universal for
i386, x86_64, and PowerPC, and build targetting 10.4 so that you can
easily use your objects on any Mac OS X machine that is running 10.4
or better.  This Makefile then also builds for GNU/Linux, Android,
iPhone, and Windows too.

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/LibraryTemplate

.hc