[PD] keyword/regexp search of documentation in a plugin

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 22:19:24 CET 2011

Hi Hans,
     Two questions:
1) widgets and text appear super tiny on winxp.  But when I create a
widget in the tcl shell, say, with "grid [button .b -text Hello]" the
font size looks fine.  So what exactly is happening in Pd to make things
look too small in windows?  (I remember this was a problem with the
font bomb but I don't know what the solution was.)
2) What is the "_" command?  I.e.:
button .b -text [_ "Search"]

-Jonathan