[PD] algorithms for drawing filter response curves

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 7 00:12:14 CET 2011

I've started to write a GUI for generating biquad coefficients
(something like Max/MSP's [filtergraph~]).  I've gotten the GUI
interaction working well, now I'm looking for the algorithms for
generating a plot of the frequency response of a given set of biquad
coefficents?  It'll end up being Tcl, but I can easily read C, Csound,
Java, Perl, Python, etc.

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne