[PD] keyword/regexp search of documentation in a plugin

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 08:14:47 CET 2011

Hi Hans,
     I think your find_doc_files proc is doing double duty-- for
example, if cyclone/gate-help.pd matches the search terms, I get two
results for it:
1) basedir is [path_to_pd]/extra/cyclone and filename is gate-help.pd
2) basedir is [path_to_pd]/extra/ and filename is cyclone/gate-help.pd

Also, adding "-class DialogWindow" to the search window did the trick
for the tiny fonts on winxp, except that ttk::combobox still has a tiny
textarea (i.e., the dropdown menu).

Any idea on either of these?

-Jonathan