[PD] video presentation of pure data

jurgen noise.now at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:29:23 CET 2011

I have a keynote presentation that I made while teaching in China, 1 1/2 years ago. Requires adjustment to your needs (take out stuff of mine that is irrelevant to your needs) and then export it as QT movie with manual advance.
I could upload it somewhere but as I don't have time to edit it myself you would need to do some work. The keynote file is ~ 2MB, the exported QT movie full size should be ~15MB.

Jurgen