[PD] video presentation of pure data

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 17:21:10 CET 2011

Hi Cyrille, in my blog there are plenty of videos, some better than
others, you can download and make a mix if you wish.
Pd alone, Pd Processing, Wii, Tracking, Physical interfaces....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94_tHq15uE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn9EQg_-31U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p42PU_7F2MM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM4Un76LB90