[PD] Need Help Understanding pack

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:03:13 CET 2011

Thanks, everyone!  The re-ordering of elements in the message so that they
go in the desired order makes total sense.  So does the the [ * 2 ] and [ +
] objects.

Works nicely and is much cleaner than what I had before.  (Attached, but it
looks basically like all the suggestions.)

Next question - is a table the best way to be storing the state table?  This
is for a 16x16 Monome, so I need 256 values, and I need to be able to access
specific chunks at a time (column by column).  Would [coll] make more sense?
 It seems to have good management tools with nth, nsub, etc.

-Theron
^